Your Downtown Ambassadors are still hard at work every day of the week. As in other communities around the country, they are seen as an essential service and continue to operate while following best practices in terms of hygiene and social distancing. While we continue to focus on keeping the public right of ways clean, we’ve expanded our operations to include:
- A heightened focus on safety, particularly by keeping an eye on business storefronts that have had to close their doors for a while.
- Rapid response to, and abatement of, any new graffiti that appears in the District.
- Sanitizing surfaces throughout the Central Business District, including parking meters and door handles.
- Pressure washing and sanitizing TARC bus shelters.
- Weed control and abatement with the early arrival of spring.
- Preparing for the deployment of our 140 Flower Pots in the coming weeks.
Heat Map of Block Face Sanitizing