For Immediate Release
CONTACT: Jeanne Hilt
Director of Marketing
Louisville Downtown Partnership
(502) 614-4122 (Office)
Louisville Downtown Partnership announces 16th annual “Downtown Living Tour”
Free tour begins at Slugger Field with Free parking
(LOUISVILLE, KY)– The Louisville Downtown Partnership (LDP) will hold the 16th annual Downtown Living Tour on Sunday, October 1st from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The tour will showcase multiple residential properties for rent, including condos, apartments and lofts. Free shuttle transportation sponsored by Vue @ 3rd will be provided, and participants are encouraged to park and check-in at Louisville Slugger Field, 401 East Main Street. Parking is free.
“Each year, we are thrilled to showcase the many tremendous residential options available in Downtown Louisville,” said Rebecca Matheny, Executive Director of LDP. “We are expecting even more interest than usual this year due to the new residential units that have been announced or are under development in Downtown Louisville,” she added. According to the most recent Census Bureau data, more Americans are moving to cities, reversing the decades-long trend of migration to the suburbs.
This year’s Downtown Living Tour will include stops at:
- 111 Whiskey Row (rental) – 111 West Main St.; 12 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom
- 800 Tower City Club Apartments (rental) – 800 South Fourth St.; 286 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom
- Billy Goat Strut (rental) – 600 East Main St.; 32 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom lofts
- Crescent Centre (rental) – 657 South Third St.; 209 units; 1- and 2-bedroom/2-bedroom townhouse
- Fleur de Lis on Main (condos) – 324 East Main St.; 18 units; 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom
- Vue at 3rd (rental) – 537 South Third St.; 218 units; Studio and 1-bedroom
- Whiskey Row Lofts (rental) – 140 West Washington St.; 36 units; Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom/loft
LDP is the dynamic organization that drives economic growth in Downtown for the benefit of the entire region, as well as oversees multiple on-street enhancements that help establish Downtown Louisville’s distinctive character and widespread appeal. LDP believes the economic engine of any great city starts with a strong Downtown.
For more information: visit www.louisvilledowntown.org, or call (502) 584-6000.Download Press Release