COLOR RUN 2017(SATURDAY 6/10
FROM 6AM, ROADS
REOPEN AT 11AM)
Date(s) In Effect: June 10, 2017 6:00 am - June 10, 2017 11:00 am
THE COLOR RUN 2017
Several streets will be closed from 6am – 11am for the Color Run 2017.
The following streets will be closed, or have their traffic diverted on Saturday June 10th for the 2017 Color Run.
There will be NO PARKING on the streets listed below except for where noted.
Adjacent streets will also be affected by this event.
6:00AM – 11:00AM
- Witherspoon from Brook to Preston
- Hancock from Franklin to Market
- Witherspoon from Adams to Shelby
7:30AM – 11:00AM
- Preston from Main to Witherspoon
- River Road from Witherspoon and Preston to Witherspoon & The Big Four Bridge
- Witherspoon from Preston to Shelby
- Clay from Witherspoon to Franklin
- Franklin from Clay to Hancock
- Main from Preston to Baxter
- Story from Main to Johnson
- Baxter from Main to Market
- The west bound lanes of Market from Baxter to Hancock (the eastbound lanes including parking on the south side of the street will continue to operate as normal)