Date(s) In Effect: September 22, 2020 12:00 amThis traffic alert has expired.
LIMITED DOWNTOWN STREET ACCESS
There will be limited access to Downtown Louisville effective immediately.
Civil unrest can be an unpredictable and unnerving situation but we will keep you up-to-date as information becomes available. Prepare now for the possibility, even if the likelihood seems remote. As usual, a bit of preparation can make all the difference.
- Street closures manned by the Louisville Metro Police Department.
- Access to Downtown Louisville may be limited until further notice.
- Please consider taking steps to protect workers and buildings by adjusting commute plans and clearing or securing all outdoor property and refuse.
- Ensure employees are knowledgeable about your organization’s emergency response, and business continuity plans.
- Ensure work-from-home plans are in place and designate someone to address unexpected issues that arise.
- Be prepared to enhance security capabilities.
Access points to Downtown:
- 2nd and Jefferson
- 9th and Chestnut
- 8th and Market
- 7th and Broadway
Exit points from Downtown:
- 9th and Jefferson
- 2nd and Chestnut
- 3rd and Market
- 4th and Broadway