PUBLIC WORKS PAVING PROJECTJEFFERSON ST. BETWEEN WENZEL ST. & ROY WILKINS AVE.
(7AM MONDAY 5/14 - SUNDAY 5/20 9PM)
Date(s) In Effect: May 14, 2018 7:00 am - May 20, 2018 9:00 pmThis traffic alert has expired.
DOWNTOWN PUBLIC WORKS PAVING PROJECT
MONDAY, MAY 14 – SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2018
A public works paving project will significantly impact Jefferson Street between Wenzel Street and Roy Wilkins Avenue. All work will take place between 7am and 9pm daily.
- Monday 5/14 – Mill road surface on E. Jefferson St (Wenzel St – Hancock St) & Shelby St (Main St – Jefferson St). Pave Valley Village
- Tuesday 5/15 – Mill road surface E. Jefferson St (Clay St – Brook St). Pave Valley Village
- Wednesday 5/16 – Mill road surface E/W Jefferson St (Floyd St – 2nd St & 4th-6th Sts)
- Thursday 5/17 – Mill road surface W. Jefferson St. (4th St – Roy Wilkins Ave)
- Friday 5/18 – Pave E. Jefferson St (Wenzel St – Hancock St) & Shelby St (Main St – Jefferson St)
- Saturday 5/19 – Pave E. Jefferson St (Clay St – Brook St)
- Sunday 5/20 – Pave W. Jefferson St (Floyd St – Roy Wilkins Ave)