Date(s) In Effect: April 30, 2022 7:00 am - April 30, 2022 5:00 pmThis traffic alert has expired.
Derby Festival events continue, with the GE Appliances Derby Festival MiniMarathon & Marathon this Saturday, April 30!
Races start at 7 a.m. at the Starting Line, at the intersection of Main St. and Preston St.
Please be aware of the following street closures:
GE Appliances Derby Festival MiniMarathon & Marathon this Saturday, April 30
- Main Street, closed from S Jackson Street to 21st Street
- 20th Street, closed from Main Street to Jefferson Street
- Market Street, closed from 21st Street to 12th Street
- 13th Street, closed from Market Street to Broadway
- Broadway, closed from 14th Street to 3rd Street
- 4th Street, closed from Broadway to Central Avenue
- Central Ave, closed from 2nd Street to Taylor Avenue
- 3rd Street, closed from Central Avenue to W River Road
- Preston Street, closed from Main Street to E River Road
- E River Road, closed from Preston Street to 1250 E River Road
- E Witherspoon Road, closed from Floyd St to River Road
- Adams Street, closed from E Witherspoon Road to Quincy Street
- Park Avenue, closed from 4th Street to 6th Street
- 6th Street, closed from Park Avenue to Magnolia Avenue
- Magnolia Avenue, closed from 4th Street to 6th Street
ALL ABOVE LISTED STREETS ARE “NO PARKING OR NO STOPPING” AREAS FROM MIDNIGHT FRIDAY, APRIL 29, TO 5 PM SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2022.