ROAD CLOSURES (FRIDAY 4/28 FROM
7AM, WILL REOPEN
SATURDAY 4/29 AT 4PM)
Dates In Effect: April 28, 2017 7:00 am - April 29, 2017 4:00 pm
The following is a complete list of streets that will be closed and/or have traffic diverted. Adjacent streets to the below listed route may also be affected.
CROSS TRAFFIC WILL BE ALLOWED AT ALL INTERSECTIONS, WHEN IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE RACE!
The below listed street will have NO PARKING from 7am on 4/28 to 4pm on 4/29.
- Preston Street – from Witherspoon Street to Main Street
The below listed street will be closed from 9am on 4/28 to 4pm on 4/29
- River Road – from Preston Street to Witherspoon Street
The below listed streets will be closed from 4am to 4pm on 4/29
- Main Street – from Jackson Street to Brook Street
- Preston Street – from Main Street to River Road
- Witherspoon Street – from Floyd Street to Clay Street
The following streets will be closed from 7am until 4pm on 4/29
- Official Start: Brook Street & Main Street
- Main Street – from Jackson Street to 20th Street
- 20th Street – from Main Street to Market Street
- Market Street from 20th Street to 15th Street
- Muhammad Ali – From 15th Street to 18th Street
- 18th Street – from Muhammad Ali to Broadway
- Broadway – from Dixie to 2nd Street
- 4th Street – from Broadway to Oakdale
- Park Avenue – from 4th Street to 6th Street
- 6th Street – from Park Avenue to Magnolia
- Magnolia – from 4th Street to 6th Street
- Central Avenue – from Taylor Blvd to 2nd Street
The following Streets will be closed from 6am until 4pm on 4/29.
- 3rd Street – from Central Avenue to Southern Parkway
- 3rd Street – from Central Avenue to Broadway
- 2nd Street – from Broadway to Main Street (New Marathon Course)
The following Streets will be closed from 7am until 4pm on 4/29.
- Southern Parkway – from 3rd St. to New Cut Road
- Iroquois Park (The Park will close at 6am)
- Taylor Blvd. – from Huntoon to Kenwood (Cross Traffic will be allowed)
The following Streets will be closed from 8am until 4pm on 4/29.
- Breckenridge Street – from 3rd to Barret Avenue
- Barret Avenue to Winter Avenue
- Winter to Baxter Avenue
- Baxter Avenue to Broadway
- Broadway to 3rd Street (North westbound lanes for runners) – Use two way traffic on south Eastbound Broadway.
- Broadway I-65N Ramp exit 136A will be shut down. Access to I-65N exit to 136B only.