Join us as we welcome Sir Elton John to Louisville Kentucky, with support for the Elton John Aids Foundation’s 25th anniversary of service. Louisville is known for our commitment to compassion, diversity, and inclusion as evidenced in part by our perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign scorecard for 3 years in a row.
Here is how you can participate:
- Post on Social Media welcoming Sir Elton John to Louisville.
- Join us on the yellow brick road on Main street directly across from the KFC Yum! Center
- Tag #EJAF and #EJAF25 in your post.
- Put on crazy glasses or use a crazy glasses filter frame or AR (augmented reality) and in your photo post or on your profile page.
- Challenge a friend to give $25 or any amount to the Elton John Aids Foundation or to post a photo featuring the crazy glasses.
- Like and share the Elton John Challenge event page on Facebook.
A selection of fun glasses with clear backgrounds and links to photo frames can also be found on our Facebook page.
Please join us in the fun for a very good cause.
Facebook Photo filters with Elton John Style glasses:
Link to this page: https://louisvilledowntown.org/welcome-to-louisville-sir-elton-john/
Add glasses to any photo here (on Desktop only):
Or you can make your own using these glasses with transparent background: