- Hotel signage is now complete. You can see the Omni Hotel signs from many points downtown.
- The final tower crane on Liberty Street is down, offering the first totally unobstructed views of the city’s tallest hotel.
- The chandeliers in the ballrooms on the second floor will be fully installed by end of month. Carpet installation has begun and will be finished by late next week.
- The parking garage façade installation is underway.
- Flooring installation is underway on the first floor and in the third floor meeting rooms.
- Furnitures, fixtures and equipment installation in guest rooms began this month.
- Omni Louisville is now taking online reservations! Whether you’re a Kentucky Bourbon Trail traveler, a couple planning a romantic weekend anniversary or an entrepreneur scouting Louisville as a business location, you can now book your room directly on Omni Louisville’s website: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/louisville.
- More than 115,000 group room nights are already booked.
- The hotel has hired a number of new associates with more positions opening each week. Visit Omni’s Career Page to apply.
- Follow Omni Louisville on Facebook and Twitter(@OmniLouisville) and Instagram(@OmniLou) for more insider updates throughout construction!
- Follow Eamon O’Brien, Omni Louisville’s director of sales and marketing, on Instagram (@EOBourbonCity).