- The Omni Louisville Hotel has now reached its total height! The hotel celebrated its topping out on Friday, July 14 with a “bourbon baptism.”
- The precast concrete skin and windows of the hotel and residences will be fully installed by mid-August.
- The interior buildout of Falls City Market started this month.
- The above-ground parking garage is approximately 40 percent complete.
- Interior finishes such as drywall, tiling, paint and wood trim continue on the guestroom floors.
- Carpet installation has been completed through floor 8.
- About 600 workers are on site each day – a big increase from earlier months. The additional workers are completing the interior finishes.
- More than 750,000 man hours have been logged in construction so far!
- Omni Louisville workers have poured and placed 43,000 yards of concrete.
- Follow Omni Louisville on Facebook and Twitter(@OmniLouisville) and Instagram(@OmniLou) for more insider updates throughout construction!
- Follow Eamon O’Brien, Omni Louisville’s director of sales and marketing, on Instagram (@EOBourbonCity).