Skip to content
June Construction Update for Omni Louisville
- The Omni Louisville Hotel has almost reached its total height! By mid-July, the structure will be complete.
- Many lower-floor guestrooms now have carpeting. Interior finishes such as drywall, tiling, paint and wood trim continue on the guest room floors.
- Wall framing continues in the residential tower.
- Installation of precast concrete “skin” covering the structure and windows of the hotel and residences is a sign of progress easily visible from the street. Today, the skin is installed through floor 28 and the windows are installed through floor 24.
- Elevators continue to be installed and are now available for construction use. The installation of the exterior brick façade on the north, east and south elevators is underway.
- The above-ground parking garage is going up on the west side of the building and will be finished in about 3½ months.
- Omni Louisville recently announced key executive appointments. Scott Stuckey, who has nearly 30 years of experience at some of the nation’s best hotels, will lead the hotel as general manager as it prepares to open its doors. Additionally, Omni veteran Nydia Hoskins will join the Omni Louisville executive team as hotel manager.
- Omni Louisville Hotel has remaining group availability for Derby 2018! Groups of 10 or more should book soon to ensure they’re staying at the newest destination Louisville has to offer.
- Follow Omni Louisville on Facebook and Twitter(@OmniLouisville) and Instagram(@OmniLou) for more insider updates throughout construction!
- Follow Eamon O’Brien, Omni Louisville’s director of sales and marketing, on Instagram (@EOBourbonCity).