- The Omni Louisville Hotel is now more than two-thirds its total height! By the beginning of Derby week, the structure will be complete through floor 23.
- A signature feature of the Omni Louisville will be the glass exterior wall that faces 2nd Street – that glass installation began this month and will continue through May.
- Interior finishes such as drywall, tiling and wood trim on guestroom floors are underway and the team is making great progress.
- Large pieces of the property’s laundry equipment have arrived and will be installed soon.
- The precast parking garage structure will be erected soon.
- The Omni Louisville Hotel’s lower floors facing Second Street will be mostly glass, visually connecting to the city’s vibrant downtown.
- Omni Louisville Hotel has remaining group availability for Derby 2018! Groups of 10 or more should book soon to ensure they’re staying at the newest destination Louisville has to offer.
- About 300 workers are on the construction site each day. This includes concrete workers, electricians, plumbers, mechanical workers, drywall framers and masons.
- Follow Omni Louisville on Facebook and Twitter(@OmniLouisville) and Instagram(@OmniLou) for more insider updates throughout construction!
- Follow Eamon O’Brien, Omni Louisville’s director of sales and marketing, on Instagram (@EOBourbonCity).