The Louisville Downtown Partnership will hold the 16th annual Downtown Living Tour on Sunday, October 1st from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The tour will showcase multiple residential properties for rent, including condos, apartments and lofts.
Free shuttle transportation sponsored by Vue @ 3rd will be provided, and participants are encouraged to park and check-in at Louisville Slugger Field, 401 East Main Street.
FREE EVENT – FREE PARKING
This year’s Downtown Living Tour will include stops at:
- 111 Whiskey Row (rental) – 111 West Main St.; 12 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom
- 800 Tower City Club Apartments (rental) – 800 South Fourth St.; 286 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom
- Billy Goat Strut (rental) – 600 East Main St.; 32 units; Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom lofts
- Crescent Centre (rental) – 657 South Third St.; 209 units; 1- and 2-bedroom/2-bedroom townhouse
- Fleur de Lis on Main (condos) – 324 East Main St.; 18 units; 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom
- Vue at 3rd (rental) – 537 South Third St.; 218 units; Studio and 1-bedroom
- Whiskey Row Lofts (rental) – 140 West Washington St.; 36 units; Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom/loft