Mayor Greg Fischer, the Main Street Assoc., and LDP invite you to “Get Lit.” Decorate your storefront windows for the inaugural Window Wonderland contest.
Light Up Louisville – Forty Night of Lights
Nov 28, 2014 – Jan 4, 2015
Main and Fourth Street
Mayor Greg Fischer, the Main Street Association, and the Louisville Downtown Partnership invite you to “Get Lit” and decorate your storefront windows for the inaugural Window Wonderland contest! Be creative to showcase the excitement and merriment you have for the holidays and our City. All we ask is for you to be ready to Light Up Louisville on Friday, November 28 for 40 Nights of Lights…& garland, ornaments, props, etc for some Ho Ho Holiday decor! These windows will show how Christmas crazy we are and why we love Louisville during the holidays!
Window Wonderland Highlights:
- GRAND PRIZE: 3-night stay at the Buena Vista Palace & Spa, Buena Vista Florida – includes airfare!
- A special gift for all winning window employees
- A Gift of Garland to get your started which will be delivered by the Light Up Lou team.
We hope you will participate! PLEASE:
- Have all windows ready to shine by Friday, Nov. 28
- Take pictures of your window and post on social media to encourage folks to come downtown and visit your store.
Please call Caroline Knop at 502-432-4434 for any further questions. “Let’s Get Lit” and Light Up Louisville! Happy Holidays!