Are you thinking about how you can make an impact this holiday season? This can be a difficult time for many of our clients, and we are so grateful for your kind support.
Venue: Center for Women and Families
Date Details: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., or by appointment.
Start Date: Nov 12th, 2021 10:00 AM
End Date: Dec 31st, 2021 2:00 PM
The holidays can be a difficult time for many of the people we serve at the Center. This year, you can make an impact and help us support our survivors. There are several ways to donate, including toys and gift cards. For a complete guide on holiday giving, please visit our website. https://fal.cn/3jHvc.
Are you thinking about how you can make an impact this holiday season? This can be a difficult time for many of our clients, and we are so grateful for your kind support. Please consider supporting the Center in the following ways:
- Toys: Help Santa bring toys to families in our care. Items must be new, non-plush and unwrapped for ages newborn to teen. Gift ideas include dolls, board games, activity kits, etc. See details below about donating goods.
- Gift cards: Empower those we serve and help them on their journey to breaking free and taking control of their lives. Gift cards to Amazon, Kohl’s, Target, Walmart, Meijer, and Kroger are appreciated and may be mailed to The Center for Women and Families, P.O. Box 2048, Louisville, KY 40201.
- Financial support: Every day, we depend on the financial generosity of this community to keep our doors open. Your gift allows us to continue providing free services to individuals in their darkest hours.
- Wish List: Help make the holidays a little brighter for families experiencing violence by donating a much-needed Wish List item of gift cards, toiletries, diapers, and feminine hygiene products.
If you plan to donate items/goods, please keep in mind:
- Items must be new and unwrapped (no gift bags, please). Used clothing or toys cannot be accepted.
- Home-baked goods cannot be accepted (no matter how yummy!).
- Due to confidentiality and safety, donors may not interact directly with clients.
- Please plan to deliver your donation(s) to the Center at 927 S. 2nd Street, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., or by appointment.
Thank you for supporting the Center and the people we serve!
Questions? Contact Erin Cooper, Development Manager, at email@example.com.Where and how to give >>
Share On Social Media:Add to Google Calendar
Find the full event calendar hereEvent Calendar
You Might Also Like
Three-time GRAMMY® Award-winning multiplatinum-selling artist, Maxwell, announces his North American NIGHT Tour in partnership with the Black Promoters Collective – the preeminent coalition of African American independent promoters.Read More
Stop by 21C and pick up a custom red and green dipped bottle of Maker's Mark!Read More
Vernardos Circus is returning to Louisville next week, and tickets are now on sale.Read More
The holidays are quickly approaching, which means many of us are looking for festive ways to celebrate. Well, look no further than the Great Louisville Hunt, created by the Frazier Education team!Read More
Please join us to support small organizations and groups for holiday good and giving.Read More