Join the Main Street Association on Thursday, December 14 from 11am-7pm to shop local at multiple locations during the Holiday Hop ’N Shop.
Join Main Street Association on Thursday, December 14, 2017 from 11am-7pm and #shoplocal at our #hopnshoponmain at the amazing shops on Main Street.
- Multiple locations participating!
- 10% discount at each store from 11am-4pm
- 15% discount from 4pm-7pm at our featured Holiday Spirits Stops
- 3 Holiday Spirits Stops from 4pm–7pm, featuring snacks, a complimentary cocktail (for the first 50 people aged 21+), and a cash bar
- Collect your beads at each location and show your bling
- Enter the hashtag Selfie Challenge to win a holiday gift basket, valued at $75, with gifts from our Featured Holiday Spirits Stops and $100 cash from our sponsor Park Community Federal Credit Union
- Stop by the Main Street Visitors’ Center at 627 West Main Street, between 11 and 5, for some hot chocolate and to pick up a treat from Park Community Federal Credit Union
Featured Holiday Spirits Stops
They’ll be participating all day, but these locations will be our featured stops between 4pm-7pm, when they’ll have complimentary snacks, a complimentary Evan Williams signature bourbon cocktail for the first 50 people in the door, and a cash bar for other beverages (21+ of course).
- Frazier History Museum Store – 829 West Main Street
- KMAC Museum Shop & Cafe – 715 West Main Street
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience Gift Shop – 528 West Main Street
Other Participating Locations
- Angel’s Envy Distillery – 500 East Main Street
- Muhammad Ali Center – 144 North Sixth Street
- Awesome Opossum – 633 West Main Street
- Art Eatables – 819 West Main Street
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory – 800 West Main Street
- Ah Whatta ‘Bout Mimi – 701 West Market Street
- Studio 360 – 1030 East Main Street
- Louabull – 1015 East Main Street
- Kentucky Science Center – 727 West Main Street