When you're in the motherland of bourbon, it only makes sense to make the experience as memorable as possible....
Start Date: Mar 4th, 2022 10:00 AM
End Date: Mar 4th, 2022 11:30 PM
When you’re in the motherland of bourbon, it only makes sense to make the experience as memorable as possible. That’s why we’re excited to announce the D2 Bourbon Adventure on March 4 in Louisville, Ky. (This follows D2 Think Tank on March 3.)
The day will include:
- A tour of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® Welcome Center at The Frazier Museum (where Think Tank will be held), including a fantastic bourbon tasting.
- Lunch at a local eatery with a bourbon focus
- A bourbon distillery tour in Louisville
- An afternoon walking tour on the Urban Bourbon Trail
- Dinner and bourbon tasting that evening
We need to know now if you want to attend! Space is limited by the tours, so click the green button now to let us know you’re in!
(Includes museum/distillery tours and tastings, lunch and dinner. Does not include bourbons you taste on the Urban Bourbon Trail. You’re also responsible for your own hotel room and travel expenses. See the D2 Think Tank page for hotel information.)
Share On Social Media:Add to Google Calendar
Find the full event calendar hereEvent Calendar